Shore

Afternoon sunset photo of Bangui windmills in Ilocos Norte

Afternoon sunset photo of Bangui windmills in Ilocos Norte


Afternoon sunset photo of Bangui windmills in Ilocos Norte

Afternoon sunset photo of Bangui windmills in Ilocos Norte

Afternoon sunset photo of Bangui windmills in Ilocos Norte

For your love is deeper than the ocean, higher than the skies above. Oh how great is your love for me!

AUTHOR NOTES - These photographs were taken at Bangui, Ilocos Norte where you can find the famous megastructures of Bangui Windmills. I can say it is better to visit this spot when the sun is about to set. The mix of velvety red and violet paints the sky and gives a more relaxing atmosphere for people who are always exposed to stress. :)

I visited this picturesque place last April 2013 and I was so overwhelmed on how great and beautiful these megastructures are. Put this on your travel wishlist and be amazed :)

2 Comments

  1. I haven't been to the north because of my utmost fear of the sunlight. But I'm planning to go there. Next year perhaps. :)

  2. The only places I have been to in the north are Vigan and Aparri. Hopefully mapuntahan ko rin ang Ilocos. Great photos, Blaine.

Leave a Reply

Kindly leave your comments and feedback :)