Content

Friday, November 16, 2012

Searching

Child searching for stuffs, Street photography
The visions are loss. Paved its way to worldly independence, selfish thoughts and goals for growth and development. But efforts made out of human origin is somewhat loose and disorganized leading to frustrations and failure. Thus, like a sheep without a shepherd who was away from the flow. 

Father carrying son, Street Photography
Everyone needs a guide, a helper, a Father. For our plans are fragile yet His purposes are stronger. We may stumble and fall on our own but He will lift us up. We may doubt, but His provisions will give us a greater future ahead. Thus, faith and trust is we need. If you're still searching... Surrender is the key and He will carry you to places of unending grace.

Here I am down on my knees again, I hunger and thirst... I surrender.

6 comments:

  1. I like the message ... maganda din ang pagkakakuha sa picture ^_^

    Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first photo seems has a story

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post...

    and i love that picture above, i wonder what the kid was searching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Galing naman.. Astig... i really like your photos..

    I have my new photoblog na hehe http://inkedlens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like candid moments like these. You can check out mine at Bandung Streets [Photography].
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my Bandung Daily Photo blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and feedback are highly encouraged.

Follow by: FB, Twitter, IG

Subscription Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Instagram
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts